Thursday, August 14, 2014

Home Customization Tool


One of the biggest complaints I hear from my customers is, "I just can't visualize it."

Are you one of the many people who have trouble visualizing something unless you're looking right at it?  That can be a problem when you're picking out home features.  

In a stroke of home construction genius, Pennwest Homes and Colony Homes have identified a solution.

The NEW inHouse experience tool will let you customize your kitchen, or home exterior, before you commit to invest in them. 

You can customize tons of options in your kitchen or exterior, like:

Kitchen  (link here)

-Cabinets
-Counter-tops
-Backsplash
-Flooring
-Appliances
-& more...



Exterior (link here)
-Roof Pitch
-Dormers
-Siding
-Shutters
-Shingles
-& more...



It's simple to use.  And I'm going to use it with all of my clients.  Have a look for yourself at the home manufacturers' websites.

Pennwest Homes
Colony Homes

No comments:

Post a Comment